1. WEAR WHITE vs. CORRUPTION — as a symbol of the youth’s crusade for truth, accountability and hope.
2. ACCESSORIZE — with shirts, pins, bracelets, headgears, white armbands, etc. Be creative. Show your protest through your fashion sense.
3. DECORATE — your school, tambayan, class room with ‘protest art.’ Designs are available at youthactnow.com. Or better yet, be resourceful and come up with your own Youth Action Day theme for your school. Transform your schools into ‘Truth and Accountability Zones’.
4. BE INTERACTIVE — set up a text hotline in your school, or put up freedom walls all around campus, or set up a ‘punching bag or dart board vs. corruption’. Provide a medium for students to unleash their youthful energy and show their protest.
5. INVITE — to the Youth Action Day Konsiyerto para sa Katotohanan! at the University of the Philippines Diliman on February 28, 6-9pm.
Showcase, share and compare your Youth Action Day themes and protest art at the February 29 rally in Ayala where different schools are expected to converge.
Youth Action Day in 10 key cities nationwide!
YOUTH ACT NOW! coordinators and member organizations from Metro Manila, Baguio City, Albay, Naga City, Tacloban, Bacolod, Davao, Iloilo, Laguna, Cavite will participate.
For inquiries, contact:
Alvin Peters, YOUTH ACT NOW! Spokesperson, 09206209362
Terry Ridon, UP Student Regent, 09158513904